Agenda for Wednesday

Stone Soup Symphony

Mar 29, 2021, 1:22:09 PM3/29/21
to Executive Board SSS, b...@stonesoupsymphony.org, Stone Soup Symphony
Hello all,

To all of our Board Members and those others who wish to participate in Wednesday 3/31/2021's Stone Soup Sympnony Board meeting.
It's not too late for tweaks if you need changes made.  If anyone has handouts, send them to me and I can distribute them.

It includes a link to a work-in-progress COVID-19 Mitigation plan.  This is something that the Presbyterian church requested of us, and I felt was a good idea.
Please look it over by Wednesday, just so you're prepared to discuss it.

Again, this meeting will be via Zoom.
Zoom Meeting ID: 835 3762 6354 #      Password: 683343
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83537626354?pwd=VG5TUi9VMFpzVGt5TGV6ZWJubzQrdz09

To join by telephone for audio-only, call (646)558-8656

As a matter of Zoom etiquette (Zoomiquette?), once we are called to order, I will ask that people make liberal use of the mute button in zoom or on your phone unless speaking.  This drastically reduces background noise in the meeting and makes it more pleasant for everyone.

Thanks, and I look forward to Wednesday's meeting.

Rob Adams
President, Stone Soup Symphony
mu...@StoneSoupSymphony.org