Stone Soup Holiday concert info

Stone Soup Symphony

Dec 4, 2021, 2:24:45 PM12/4/21
to Stone Soup Symphony, Stone Soup Fans

The Stone Soup Holiday Concert is almost here!

Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 3:00pm
Hackettstown First Presbyterian Church
298 Main Street, Hackettstown NJ

As a reminder, unfortunately we had to make this year's show TICKETS-ONLY and we are long sold-out.  Please do not come if you have not ordered a ticket ahead of time or have one in-hand.
For those who DID order tickets but don't have them yet, they will be on Will-Call at the parking-lot entrance of the church.  Just give your name to the usher at the door.  Please do not use the Main St. entrance if you don't have your tickets in-hand.

All audience members must wear a facemask throughout the performance.

For those who could not get a ticket, my apologies, but all is not lost!  We will be live-streaming the concert at:

Just click the link above at showtime and you should be greeted with a live view of the church as the concert is performed.  Depending on your device, you MAY have to click a Play button to begin watching.
We hope to post the recording afterwards for those who missed it.

Rob Adams
President, Stone Soup Symphony
mu...@StoneSoupSymphony.org