Stonesense as open source

Jonas Ask

Oct 20, 2009, 7:07:37 AM10/20/09
to Stonesense
Bonjourno guys

Stonesense is going open (as I'm sure you all knew we would some day).
This means all my embarrassing hackish code is out there for the world
to see, all my little workarounds, four-letter comments and half-
implemented functions.

The project is for the moment hosted at Google Code under a GPL
license, here:
http://code.google.com/p/stonesense/

I'll be working on uploading the entire project during the course of
this day, so for those who wish to peruse the code, feel free to check
it out, but I recommend you bring a machete and some sturdy boots.
http://stonesense.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

As always, any feedback is more than welcome :)

- J