Making Stone Edge more productive

Barney Stone

Mar 13, 2024, 10:27:29 AMMar 13
to Stone Edge User Group

The Stone Edge Order Manager is a great tool, but it can’t be all things to all users. If there are features or capabilities that you wished it had, or things that you would like it to do differently, I may be able to help you. Since I sold Stone Edge over 10 years ago, I have been doing custom programming for Stone Edge users. Some of those projects have evolved into products that I sell, including:

PalPay Invoicing: Create and manage PayPal invoices directly from the View Orders screen.

Smart Stations: A system for managing the steps involved in manufacturing and product customization.

SQL Archive tool: Backup your SQL Stone Edge data and reduce the size of your working file.

Quick Filter Wizard: Create custom Quick Filters and give each user their own set of Quick Filters.

Bundles: Similar to Kits, but you can change SKUs, quantities, prices, etc. of the Parts after a Bundle is added to an order.

If you are interested in any of those tools, or if there is some other way that I can help you and your staff become more productive, please feel free to contact me. And thanks!