Free Stone Edge Event in Chicago

John Frazar

May 21, 2019, 2:08:47 PM5/21/19
to ston...@googlegroups.com
In case you are not subscribed to our mailing list and have missed the mailings, Stone Edge is hosting a dinner to allow you to meet with Stone Edge employees, other end users.  The dinner will immediately follow the opening reception at IRCE (Internet Retailer Conference and Exposition) in a location adjacent to the McCormick Center.  We'd love to see you all come together and this is a great opportunity for you all to meet one another as well as some of the Stone Edge staff.

There is a limited space and you must be registered in advance to attend. Use the link below to reserve your seat today!  To must be registered in advance to get in, walk-ins will be turned away.

The dinner event is on June 25th in Chicago adjacent to the McCormick Center.

Lawrence Neibauer

Jun 27, 2019, 8:38:38 AM6/27/19
to Stone Edge User Group
John,
It was a pleasure to meet you the other night and it would be cool if you had something like an old fashioned  "User Group" meeting where customers could gather to discuss issues and solutions. i  know your user base is all over the united states but it might be kind of cool to do this every once in a while.

  --Lawrence

Federico

Jun 27, 2019, 8:54:00 AM6/27/19
to Lawrence Neibauer, Stone Edge User Group

That would be great. We had them in the past and it always great.

Fico

Federico (Fico) Arguelles

fi...@otcwholesale.com

OTC Wholesale