Stone Edge Report Feedback

khor...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2023, 10:53:54 AM12/14/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Hello Everyone,

We are trying to gather info on what reports people use the most in Stone Edge.  Are you using mainly standard reports or are you using custom reports?  If possible please reply with your top 3-5 most used reports and whether they are standard reports or custom reports.

If they are standard reports is there anything else that could be added to the reports to make them more useful?

If they are custom reports please provide a brief description of what data the report returns.

Lastly, are there any reports that you feel Stone Edge is missing or areas in the program that need more/better reporting?  We may reach out to people directly should we have any follow-up questions.

Angela Henry

Dec 15, 2023, 8:17:22 AM12/15/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Good morning,

We use:
Back Order Summary
Sales Summary
Reorder Summary
Pick List for Approved Orders

Timothy Levine

Dec 15, 2023, 9:05:38 AM12/15/23
to khor...@gmail.com, Stone Edge User Group

In my opinion, one of the most useful things that could be done would be to add a “ShipDate” field to Orders when tracking is added and use that as an option to base many of the reports on.  We did this many years ago via SQL trigger and find it incredibly useful.

khor...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2023, 11:10:02 AM12/15/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi Tim,

How does this field work if you have multiple ship dates for an order?  Does it just keep the first shipment date, or does it update with each shipment that is made for the order?

Roxanne Brown

Dec 15, 2023, 11:40:44 AM12/15/23
to Stone Edge User Group
I'd be happy to discuss - there are several reports for accounting purposes that are needed (or tweaked).