Custom Manual Button Call

pchr...@trainsetsonly.com

Oct 5, 2018, 3:46:30 PM10/5/18
to Stone Edge User Group
What variables are available for the Custom Manual Button functions?  I'm specifically looking for shipping address values.  I know sometimes, the formvar's are used, but didn't know if they were in this case.

Thanks,
Paul

Barney Stone

Oct 6, 2018, 12:53:52 PM10/6/18
to Stone Edge User Group
At the View Orders screen, you can reference the fields in the rsOrders recordset, which is based on the Orders table. Examples: rsOrders!ShipAddress, rsOrders!ShipCity, etc.

At Manual Orders, you can reference the fields on the form. Examples: forms("Manual Orders").txtShipAddress, forms("Manual Orders").txtShipState, etc.

Does that help?

- Barney Stone