Multiple Customer Email Addresses

Oyen Digital

Jul 17, 2019, 10:27:36 AM7/17/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Is there a way to send shipping notifications to multiple customer email addresses? If so, how should the emails be separated in the customer information?

Running 7.027

Oyen Digital

Jul 26, 2019, 10:38:23 AM7/26/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Anyone have a recommendation?

Sean Lawson

Jul 26, 2019, 10:52:40 AM7/26/19
to Oyen Digital, Stone Edge User Group
I think its just a comma or semi-colon.

Do you have an opportunity where I can earn more of your business? Please let me know!

Sean Lawson, President

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/SBiEx2yxnep828F6ccYpN3J7o3qr3-gZwlgTf5xPEKFpbk_cnDIqMUX4Z4SfYuAT5CIg2Yq98ntjH_yWtanfaFibMSvT4CWMuYummUdI5bLpan4qzXSnP2ZZ-uuTLPGRMLZRsWSb
The Public Safety Store, LLC
2009 Family Cir Ste 3
Lexington, KY 40505

www.ThePublicSafetyStore.com

Gene@Action!

Jul 26, 2019, 12:50:10 PM7/26/19
to Stone Edge User Group

You can enter multiple email addresses in the Customer Profile; separate them with a semicolon.  Works great for regular customers, but it's kind of a pain if you have mostly one-offs.

Cale Reeder

Jul 26, 2019, 12:50:36 PM7/26/19
to Sean Lawson, Oyen Digital, Stone Edge User Group
It's semicolon delimited, but the field has a character limit (not sure if it's 64 characters or less), so you can only get two or 3 email addresses in the field. We've gotten around it by creating an alias under our own domain for each of our suppliers that require more than one email address.

Cale