SEOM 5.938 crashes during export to QB 2019 Pro after updating Access version

cycl...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2021, 1:55:36 PM7/9/21
to Stone Edge User Group
This is our first attempt to Export transaction data to QB after updating from Access 2003 to Access 2016.   It appears that QB 2019 Pro is rejecting the connection.

File path has not changed, the only difference is the Access version.

When attempting to export, QB Utillity Application asks if we want to allow this App to make changes to the device.  Click Yes.  Same request box appears immediately, click Yes again.  SEOM Access Error box pops up saying "At QBSession Error = 2417220472. Could not start QuickBooks" and then SEOM closes.

QuickBooks is already open prior to attempting the export so it appears that QB is not allowing the new version of Access to write the info.

I verified the path and other data in the SEOM "Export Setup" and all is the same.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob R
CycleBuy

steve

Jul 12, 2021, 8:41:39 PM7/12/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Roxanne Brown can help you out.

Roxanne Brown, CQA

Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

301-582-2857 ~ Office

www.consulting4qb.com

Sean Lawson

Jul 13, 2021, 9:15:44 AM7/13/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Close quick books

Close stoneedge

Open task manager

End the Quickbooks database manager process. It should be labeled qbdbmgrn or something like that.

Open stoneedge

Export.

It SHOULD work.

Do you have an opportunity where I can earn more of your business? Please let me know!

Sean Lawson, President

https://www.thepublicsafetystore.com
The Public Safety Store, LLC
2009 Family Cir Ste 3
Lexington, KY 40505

www.ThePublicSafetyStore.com

khor...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2021, 10:29:42 AM7/13/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Sometimes you also need to remove the Certificate in QB under Edit>Preferences>Integrated Applications.  Then also launch the Quickbooks .exe as an Admin and also run Access as an admin and then select the Stone Edge program file.  Then it will attempt to re-establish the connection to QB the first time you have them talk to each other.

Roxanne Brown

Jul 14, 2021, 10:54:42 AM7/14/21
to Stone Edge User Group
All fixed :-)