ShipRush Expiration

John Frazar

Dec 30, 2019, 10:36:15 AM12/30/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We have been emailing and calling all ShipRush users about the upcoming license expiration.  There are still quite a few ShipRush users who have not responded, so for those of you who may not have received our messages, I'm posting it here:

All ShipRush license keys in use right now are set to expire on 12/31/19 and must be renewed. Each license key will enable ShipRush to be installed on up to 5 workstations and is valid for ShipRush for UPS, FedEx, and USPS.  To avoid any disruption in your ability to print shipping labels from the Stone Edge Order Manager with ShipRush, you are required to purchase a new license for the upcoming year.  Failure to renew this license will result in your inability to print shipping labels!