Dazzle upgrade for new USPS rates

Cole Rath

Jan 23, 2019, 9:25:25 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We got a notice that USPS Postage rates will be going into effect soon and that Dazzle has to upgrade to handle this. Has anyone upgraded Dazzle with a stone edge integration from version 18.1.03 to 18.1.11?

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 8.21.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 8.18.47 AM.png

Mary Crowder

Jan 23, 2019, 9:30:59 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Yes, we upgraded last week and didn't have a problem - seamless integration
Mary

Petro Ploumis

Jan 23, 2019, 9:32:34 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
DO NOT DO THE UPDATE!

We updated Dazzle on Friday and it stopped working thru SEOM. We had to call Dazzle/Endicia and they remoted into our system and uninstalled the update to get shipping to work again. The tech said to make sure not to update yet.

Paul Christel

Jan 23, 2019, 9:42:29 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group

We had no issues upgrading.

Cole Rath

Jan 23, 2019, 9:44:24 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
I should have asked but what version is everyone using?

Mary Crowder

Jan 23, 2019, 9:45:46 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We're on 7.036 with no issues.

Cole Rath

Jan 23, 2019, 9:53:19 AM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Petro -- What version of stone edge are you running?

Petro Ploumis

Jan 23, 2019, 1:03:34 PM1/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
7.040

al...@bikeman.com

Jan 24, 2019, 7:42:02 AM1/24/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hey Petro,

Did Endicia say what you were supposed to do after the deadline passes?  We are on SE 7.040 as well and need Dazzle for shipping.

Alan

al...@bikeman.com

Jan 24, 2019, 11:30:18 AM1/24/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Has anybody on 7.040 successfully upgraded Dazzle?  We can't ship USPS until we do the upgrade.

Thanks!

Alan

Lawrence Neibauer

Jan 28, 2019, 10:33:20 AM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
I would also like to know the answer to this question, we are running SE 7.040 and we got prompted to upgrade but have not doe it yet based on the messages in this thread. Has this issue been addressed?

al...@bikeman.com

Jan 28, 2019, 10:42:40 AM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We had to take a chance and make the upgrade without any new information last Thursday on the day of the deadline, luckily we didn't have any problems.  FWIW we are on Windows 7 Pro, Access 2010 and SE 7.040.

Alan

Kevin Horowski

Jan 28, 2019, 11:07:00 AM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We haven't had anyone report any issues in Support related to the update.  For those of you who had issues, what was the problem you had?  It would be good to know so that we know how to direct any merchants who might run into the issue.

Lawrence Neibauer

Jan 28, 2019, 3:45:59 PM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
I can confirm as well, we upgraded 3 of 4 shipping stations with the Dazzle Upgrade with no issues. We are currently working on the 4th machine now and we are running Stone Edge 7.040 connected to an SQL server