Paypal transaction IDs no longer showing up in view orders table after changing from 7.1x to 7.036

aemme...@oneclickventures.com

Sep 13, 2018, 3:49:01 PM9/13/18
to Stone Edge User Group

I wondered if anyone here could shed some insight into this.

Recently changed from 7.1x to 7.0x and now in our View Orders screen, under payment, paypal transaction IDs are no longer being populated there.

I went into the SE database and see a transactions table and I see where the approval codes were once being populated there are now NULL.

I wondered if this had anything to do w/ 7.0x's ability to process paypal transactions natively? I don't believe we either had that capability with 7.1x or there was a big problem with it somehow.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

Maybe there's a parameter somewhere that I need to change. I'm not sure.