Bronto Users raise your HANDS!!

michael Foster

May 26, 2020, 12:13:09 PM5/26/20
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi Guys!

I am Mike Foster a new face here at Stone Edge. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am looking to see if three are any Bronto Users out there I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Travis Romine

May 26, 2020, 12:37:52 PM5/26/20
to michael Foster, Stone Edge User Group
Hi Michael,
I've got clients using Bronto as well as DotDigital (Dotmailer). Reach out if you need anything.
-Travis

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:13 AM michael Foster <agentm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys!

I am Mike Foster a new face here at Stone Edge. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am looking to see if three are any Bronto Users out there I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

-Travis

TRAVIS ROMINE

E-COMMERCE GROWTH CONSULTANT

SCHEDULE A CALL LINK

509.474.1465

michael Foster

May 26, 2020, 3:25:45 PM5/26/20
to Stone Edge User Group
Thanks a lot Travis! I will take you up on that in the near future! I am very interested to get your perspective as I begin to engage with them on our partnership.

Chris Martin

May 26, 2020, 4:37:45 PM5/26/20
to Stone Edge User Group
We use Bronto

G. Erkavun

May 26, 2020, 5:03:21 PM5/26/20
to Chris Martin, Stone Edge User Group
We used to use Bronto switch to Klaviyo.

Is there a specific issue are you looking for an answer?

Gokhan
Always open to possibilities...

Traditions Jewish Gifts

May 27, 2020, 9:06:59 AM5/27/20
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi Mike,

I use Bronto with StoneEdge.  The Bronto connector to StoneEdge does not work, so that is not a solution for you.  Tom Martin from Communique built this great connector for us that automatically takes all of our inventory info and order info from StoneEdge and transfers it to the Bronto FTP site for uploading through Bronto's Data Loader feature.  It works seamlessly.  Reach out to Tom: t...@marketplacereporting.com

michael Foster

May 28, 2020, 11:25:29 AM5/28/20
to Stone Edge User Group
THIS IS GREAT!!! I am going to be working with Bronto and want to ensure that I am capable of understanding your needs, concerns and current usage. I will be reaching out to each of you with some additional questions. You may also feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Mike Foster

Partner Engagement Manager

Stone Edge Technologies

mi...@stoneedge.com

tel: +1-484-927-4814| mob: 206-550-6534  |fax: +1-484-927-4805

www.stoneedge.com | User Forum - forum.stoneedge.com/index.php