Error after upgrading to 7.050

Shaul Dover

Jul 10, 2019, 11:56:40 AM7/10/19
to Stone Edge User Group
After upgrading from 7.048 to 7.050 When I try to connect to QB for transfer I get the error:
see attachments.
2019-07-10 11_54_18-208967046 - AnyDesk.png

BMI Karts & Parts

Jul 10, 2019, 12:08:15 PM7/10/19
to Stone Edge User Group
I ran into this same issue a couple months ago.  Mine was tied to an individual part number within an order.  Every time I would transfer to QB it would try to add the line item as a separate account (ie Expense) and would crash the export.

I had to go and change the SKU within the order and that finally fixed it.    To help you find it, before you do the export to QB view the file and look for the oddity.

Hope this helps or makes sense.

Chad Groff

Shaul Dover

Jul 11, 2019, 7:40:19 AM7/11/19