Brytesoft Legit (Office 2021 Pro)

Darin Davis

Jan 18, 2023, 2:17:46 PM1/18/23
to Stone Edge User Group

Anyone purchased Office 2021 Pro licenses from Brytesoft?

Are they legit? We did purchase, but our IT support partner doesn’t think they can be legit… Anyone?

https://brytesoft.com/microsoft-office-2021-professional-plus.html

Mike Yeager

Jan 18, 2023, 2:38:03 PM1/18/23
to Darin Davis, Stone Edge User Group
We did in the fall of 2022 at the recommendation of John Frazar @ SEOM and so far, so good.  I expect these license keys are "one-shot deals" that are tied to the machine when activated, and most likely can't be moved/reinstalled if the machine dies or is upgraded (we have not tested this yet).  For the price, though, we felt it was worth the potential limitation.

--Mike Yeager

Production and IT Manager

Engage with us! Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Phone: 662-498-0012    Toll-Free: 800-624-6378    Fax: 662-324-6011
17645 U.S. Highway 82
Mathiston, MS 39752