QuickBooks Enterprise 2022 compatibility

Bonitas International

Nov 1, 2022, 10:33:12 AM11/1/22
to Stone Edge User Group
Is anyone using QuickBooks 2022 with StoneEdge v7.732? We are trying to export accounting data to QuickBooks from StoneEdge and get an error 91 message when attempting to do so using these versions.

Roxanne Brown

Nov 2, 2022, 11:05:57 AM11/2/22
to Stone Edge User Group
QBs 2022 does work with all versions of SEOM - is this a new installation of QBs?  Or a new computer?  Anything change?  There's a few things it could be - so need to know a bit more.

Paul Christel

Nov 2, 2022, 11:23:19 AM11/2/22
to Stone Edge User Group

That’s good to hear.  I thought you had reported issues with 2022.  I assume Intuit fixed that issue, which is good news.

Paul

Roxanne Brown

Nov 2, 2022, 12:44:59 PM11/2/22
to Stone Edge User Group
Paul,
Yes, there were issues with all 3rd party connections and QBs 2022 in the beginning, but that has been fixed.  However, there have also been issues with Microsoft updates/security settings - so it's been a challenge this year for sure!

Bonitas International

Nov 3, 2022, 11:33:12 AM11/3/22
to Stone Edge User Group
On an older computer, I am not receiving the error 91 message. But on two new systems, I am getting it every time. They are all accessing the same StoneEdge company file, so I am thinking it has something to do with the configuration of the new computers. All computers are running Office 2021 on Windows 10. Are there security options in Windows or QuickBooks that I should check on the new systems?