Using Stone Edge with Klaviyo?

Mike Yeager

Oct 4, 2023, 10:26:42 AM10/4/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Has anyone tried using Stone Edge with Klaviyo for email marketing?  I'm looking for any feedback regarding integration with Stone Edge for customer segmentation by purchase history in particular.  What types of data can be uploaded into the Klaviyo system, and how have you gone about doing it?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks--

--Mike Yeager

Production and IT Manager

 Gun Dog Supply
Engage with us! Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Phone: 662-498-0012    Toll-Free: 800-624-6378    Fax: 662-324-6011
17645 U.S. Highway 82
Mathiston, MS 39752

Farrukh Rehman

Oct 4, 2023, 11:20:09 AM10/4/23
to Mike Yeager, Stone Edge User Group
Hi Mike,

Klaviyo  has state of the art REST API facility which can be integrated in SE. You can find Customer Purchase History under "How to segment by customer lifetime value (CLV)" at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013201072 .
Please have a look at the available Segment conditions reference at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005062847 .
Bottom line is that it is possible. Please feel free if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Farrukh Rehman
CEO Intelligent Software Solutions
Former SE Integration Technician
+1-628-254-0245
intellisofts for skype

Angela Henry

Oct 5, 2023, 9:31:01 AM10/5/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Thanks Mike for bringing this up.  I currently use MailChimp and am looking for better ways to segment customers as well, which may mean using different email marketing provider.

Mike Yeager

Farrukh Rehman

Oct 5, 2023, 11:59:47 AM10/5/23
to Mike Yeager, Stone Edge User Group
Hi Mike,

Klaviyo supports manual CSV upload and Automated REST API integration with Stone Edge. You will have to output data as per their required format.

Kind regards,
Farrukh Rehman
CEO Intelligent Software Solutions
Former SE Integration Technician
+1-628-254-0245
intellisofts for skype

Mike Yeager

Farrukh Rehman

Oct 5, 2023, 12:09:40 PM10/5/23
to Angela Henry, Stone Edge User Group
Hi Angela,

Definitely Klaviyo also provides advanced Customer Segmentation tools. Mailchimp also has "Predictive Segmentation" and "Advanced Segmentation"  in their Standard and Premium Plans. Mail Chimp also has REST API Integration facility and manual CSV upload.

Kind regards,
Farrukh Rehman
CEO Intelligent Software Solutions
Former SE Integration Technician
+1-628-254-0245
 intellisofts for skype

Alana Karmiol

Oct 6, 2023, 9:20:43 AM10/6/23
to Stone Edge User Group
We're looking to see if there is benefit for us, as SE users, of using the new Klaviyo CDP. https://www.klaviyo.com/customer-data-platform

I'll share with everyone what we find out.

Angela Henry

Oct 6, 2023, 9:21:50 AM10/6/23
to Alana Karmiol, Stone Edge User Group
Thanks Alana!

Angela Henry
FloorGuy Supply LLC
12 McCullough Drive
Suite 10

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Stone Edge User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stoneedge/feb29ade-cc73-47fa-a966-9b7ee3d06099n%40googlegroups.com.

steve

Nov 27, 2023, 6:50:42 PM11/27/23
to Stone Edge User Group
We have an integration  Klaviyo Integration - Technology CoPilot (techcopilots.com) .  Let me know if you'd like to chat about it.