Amazon Shipping

John Frazar

Apr 23, 2024, 8:42:26 AMApr 23
to Stone Edge User Group
We have wrapped up development of our new integrated Amazon Shipping functionality and are now looking for a couple of candidates to help us with final testing before launching it to the public.  The prerequesits are that you must be on v8.x and already be established to use Amazon Shipping within your Seller Central account.

This will work just like the other integrated services from UPS, FedEx and USPS.  You can choose which Amazon shipping methods you choose to support and rate shop Amazon services along side rates from of the other carriers.

If you're interested please reach out to me directly right here or at john at stoneedge.com

Thanks!

John Frazar
Stone Edge Technologies

Wayne Herndon

Jul 20, 2024, 4:27:08 PM (8 days ago) Jul 20
to Stone Edge User Group
We are now on 8.011.  We could help with this assuming it involves using our own carrier contracts (USPS, FedEx, UPS) with Amazon Buy Shipping.  If it is using the Amazon carrier accounts/rates, this is not for us.

Wayne