Kit component lookup

Bradley Williams

Apr 10, 2019, 2:57:26 PM4/10/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Is there a way to search for a sku that is part of a kit?
I want to see what kits have a given sku as a part of the kit. It seems as though I should be able to, but I cant figure it out

Stephen Whiteman

Apr 11, 2019, 9:35:48 AM4/11/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hey Bradley,

Currently there's not a quick way in the User Ineterface to take a look at this data. Is this data something you'd like to look at frequently? We could build a simple report fo you that would be able to show this data.

Thank you!
Stephen Whtieman
Stone Edge

Mike Yeager

Apr 11, 2019, 9:42:49 AM4/11/19
to Stone Edge User Group
There is a report in Communique that lets you enter a SKU and it will list all the kits containing that SKU.  We use it frequently.

--Mike Yeager

Production and IT Manager

Phone: 662-498-0012    Toll-Free: 800-624-6378    Fax: 662-324-6011
17645 U.S. Highway 82
Mathiston, MS 39752

BMI Karts & Parts

Apr 11, 2019, 12:28:21 PM4/11/19
to Stone Edge User Group
If you are able to view the "Kit" table directly in Seom or import it through Excel (using Microsoft Query -  Kits - KitSKU | PartSKU | Qty).

Then you can filter by PartSKU to see each KitSKU it is in.

Hope that makes sense / helps.

Thanks,
Chad
BMI Karts