Looking For SE Shipping Setup - Looking to hire a Pro that would help with this

Dennis Thomas

Nov 19, 2019, 11:34:47 AM11/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We have been a SE user for 15 plus years. We are looking to print some of our labels at the order screen. Currently we print all our labels using a ODBC connection running Endicia / Dazzle on a workstation.

Our current process ( for multi items in an order. )

Our Default Shipping Service is USPS

1.) Print Approved orders. ( Invoices)
2.) Pull and Pack Order, put in best fit box
3.) Weigh The box
4.) Scan the Order number into Endicia / Dazzle
5.) Print Shipping Label.

We have a few products we make that only has 1 item, we know the weight and size. We are looking to make these orders more efficient by printing out the shipping with the invoice.

We are looking to hire someone to help us with this issue.

Thanks
Dennis

John Frazar

Nov 20, 2019, 4:47:55 PM11/20/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi Dennis,

We can help you with this.  We have been offering a complementary implementation of our new shipping system in SEOM v7.7.  In my opinion it's superior to going through Endicia because it eliminates any dependencies on 3rd party software (Dazzle services have not exactly been reliable lately!), and we are able to offer all SEOM users Commercial Plus pricing on USPS shipments.  Everything is built right into Stone Edge.

If you're interested, please contact me offline at jo...@stoneedge.com.

Thank you!

John Frazar
Stone Edge Technologies