Export inventory with supplier sku

Mark K

Mar 19, 2019, 4:05:11 PM3/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group

I need to export my inventory file but I do not see the supplier sku available to export. Am I missing it or is it not available to export?

Jim Nafus

Mar 19, 2019, 5:52:12 PM3/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
The supplier sku is located in the InventorySuppliers table. You would have to join the tables based on the localsku field (and then join the InventorySuppliers table to the Suppliers table to get the suppliers name.

Jim Nafus

Mar 19, 2019, 5:55:59 PM3/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Sorry, I just realized you were probably trying to use the export inventory feature. I don’t think you can include fields stored in an outside table. What I wrote before was based on writing your own query to export the data.

Mark K

Mar 19, 2019, 8:24:26 PM3/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Thanks for replying. Yes I am trying to use the export inventory feature. Strange that field can't be included.

chris...@tclifesafety.com

Mar 20, 2019, 8:44:38 AM3/20/19
to Stone Edge User Group
SupplierSKU is not available to export. I use the following SQL statement in SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) to get the Supplier info:
SELECT Inventory.LocalSKU, Inventory.ItemName, Inventory.Weight, Inventory.Discontinued, ROUND(Inventory.Price,2) AS EndUserPrice, ROUND(Inventory.Price2,2) AS TradePrice, ROUND(Inventory.RetailPrice,2) AS RetailPrice,InventorySuppliers.SupplierSKU, InventorySuppliers.Cost, Suppliers.SupplierID, Suppliers.SupplierName
FROM
Inventory
INNER JOIN
InventorySuppliers ON Inventory.LocalSKU = InventorySuppliers.LocalSKU INNER JOIN Suppliers ON InventorySuppliers.SupplierID = Suppliers.SupplierID
WHERE
Suppliers.SupplierID=[SupplierID]AND Inventory.Discontinued=0