Amazon Pay

Lawrence Neibauer

Mar 28, 2019, 3:34:28 PM3/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hey all,
Back when Monsoon still owned Stone Edge we started to accept "Pay by Amazon" on our website but it came through I think as "Union Pay". Amazon changed the program and now it is called "Amazon Pay" but we now have to manually input the dollar amount into Stone Edge. I honestly forgot about this and it was just brought to my attention again. Does anyone know if this is still a bug or do we need to update something on a payment screen somewhere do when we import orders the dollar amount gets added

Any help on this subject would be helpful.

John Frazar

Apr 2, 2019, 11:01:41 AM4/2/19
to Stone Edge User Group
What are you using to integrate with Amazon?  I don't think this is an issue if you're using our direct integration.

Lawrence Neibauer

Apr 18, 2019, 1:14:58 PM4/18/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Sorry for not responding sooner, At the moment we are still using Semplice to download orders from Amazon. We have not switched over to the StoneEdge connector yet. We just got Walmart working through the StoneEdge connector/shopping cart and we are still having issues with sending tracking information back to eBay so I am trying to solve one shopping cart problem at a time. ;)