Stone Edge and Magento 2

Michael Monson

Apr 23, 2019, 2:56:09 PM4/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hello,
Has anyone successfully setup Stone Edge to work with Magento 2?
I am going on several months and I can only get orders to download into Stoneedge.
Stonedge will not communicate back to Magento order status, tracking or Inventory updates.
Is anyone aware of any Magento Extensions that with accomplish these tasks?
has anyone worked with an outside developer or programmer that has set this up?
Are there any published steps for Work Flow or Work Process between Magento and Stoneedge.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Michael Monson

Jay Cell

Apr 23, 2019, 4:26:49 PM4/23/19
to Michael Monson, Stone Edge User Group
We have had Steve from Technology Copilot set up our Order Manager to work with Magento 2.2.7

Sent from Jay’s iPhone

Kevin Horowski

Apr 23, 2019, 4:51:18 PM4/23/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Our integration with Magento 2 does work.  We have a handful of merchants who are using it with no issues.  For Michael's issues we are actively trying to troubleshoot the problems.  The Order Status issue is likely just a configuration or workflow issue but we won't know for sure until we verify all of the settings.  Some updates are being sent while others are not so we are trying to track down what might be different about the orders that aren't updating.  The Inventory Synchronization was a problem at first but we believe we have resolved the issue and we are just waiting to verify that everything is working once the inventory is reposted from Stone Edge.

Shaul Dover

Jun 13, 2019, 6:58:00 AM6/13/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Unable to download orders from Magento today. Is Dan Scanlan still trouble shooting the issues?

Daniel Scanlan

Jun 13, 2019, 7:19:06 AM6/13/19
to Shaul Dover, Stone Edge User Group
Issue Resolved.  See email I sent to your email

Dan

Daniel Scanlan
Development Manager
Connect 2 Cart