Call tags in return process

Cole Rath

Nov 6, 2018, 2:03:29 PM11/6/18
to Stone Edge User Group
How does everyone handle call tags when dealing with returns in stone edge? We currently have to go to UPS and manually type in all the information to create a label. Is anyone using a more automated process in stone edge? We're running SE v7.0

John Frazar

Nov 6, 2018, 2:07:18 PM11/6/18
to Stone Edge User Group
Cole - the new shipping solution that you've seen me mention a few times up here will have the ability to generate return labels (aka call tags, return tags, etc) from the Returns screen.  A link to the label for your customer print at home would be made available in the RMA email that would get sent to the customer when the return is initiated.

We are in beta testing now and hope to have it out as a public release soon.

Thanks!

John Frazar