Barney Stone Advanced View Orders/Advanced Customer Service

Bonitas International

Oct 20, 2022, 1:32:12 PM10/20/22
to Stone Edge User Group
Are the Barney Stone add-ons Advanced View Orders and Advanced Customer Service integrated in version 7.7 of StoneEdge by default? How do we activate or install these screens in the latest version?

Cale Reeder

Oct 20, 2022, 1:46:29 PM10/20/22
to Bonitas International, Stone Edge User Group
Hi,

I can't speak for StoneEdge, but as a user of Barney's add-ons my understanding is they will not currently work with the latest versions of StoneEdge, and StoneEdge has plans to integrate them with the software by the end of the year or early next year.

I'm excited about this and think the entire StoneEdge community will love Barney's add-ons, but wish it was coming sooner.

Cale