Printing Purchase Order Copies

Oyen Digital

Jun 6, 2019, 12:05:38 PM6/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Some of our POs to certain suppliers print a file copy while others do not.  How do we disable printing a physical copy of purchase orders for all suppliers?

Eric Doh

Jun 6, 2019, 2:37:45 PM6/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group

You would want to visit the supplier record in Stone Edge that you wish to change the PO settings for each vendor. Main Menu > Manage My Inventory > Manage My Suppliers > Purchase Order Settings

Oyen Digital

Jun 6, 2019, 4:39:49 PM6/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Which option to you uncheck at that point? The only option we have checked under Standard Purchase Orders is "Email Automatically"
Message has been deleted

Oyen Digital

Jun 6, 2019, 5:16:14 PM6/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Attached are settings for one supplier which always prints a hard copy of the PO.
PO settings.JPG

Kevin Horowski

Jun 6, 2019, 7:48:20 PM6/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
For the file copies on POs it's actually a system parameter that controls it. The parameter is called POPrintFileCopies but that's an all or nothing parameter.  So if it's set to False then you shouldn't be getting File Copies for any POs unless there is some type of bug in the version you are on.  I don't remember any issues with that parameter but wed have to know the version you are on to double check that it wasn't something specific to the version you are currently on.

Oyen Digital

Jun 7, 2019, 11:34:21 AM6/7/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Thanks! That was set to True, will set it to False.