v7.7 Shipping Setup and Configuration Training

John Frazar

Jun 12, 2020, 1:02:51 PM6/12/20
to Stone Edge User Group
We've had a surge of companies wanting to migrate to the new shipping system recently.  To help you get up and running on your own, we've put together a video that goes through all the configuration and how to use the the tools.

For those of you who don't like watching videos, we have very detailed written instructions that take you through the entire system as well.

Before migrating to v7.7 you need to have a postage meter account established which links your postage meter, UPS & FedEx accounts.  After apply for a shipping account, we will set everything up and send you an API Key that is required to configure the shipping system.

An application for a meter and API key can be found here:

Enjoy!

John Frazar