PCI compliance for POS and Manual Orders

Barney Stone

Jul 13, 2019, 3:53:51 PM7/13/19
to Stone Edge User Group
In case anyone is interested, I recently developed a system for one of the larger Stone Edge users that lets them keep manual and POS orders totally free of credit card data. It uses DataCap's NETePay system and PIN terminals. Stone Edge just sends an amount to the terminal. For manual orders (typically phone or mail orders), the account number, etc. are hand-keyed into the terminal. For POS orders, the terminal is used normally with the credit card. The terminal sends the info to the NETePay system, which communicates with your credit card processor (e.g. TSYS), which returns approval info, and, if applicable, a token that can be used for credits, refunds and additional charges. Stone Edge and your computer never see the account number.

For more information, please contact me directly.

- Barney Stone