Calif. Consumer Privacy Act

Lawrence Neibauer

Nov 27, 2019, 12:39:21 PM11/27/19
to Stone Edge User Group
We are located in Pennsylvania and I know the California Consumer Privacy Act is coming January 1st. I have been doing some light reading ut I was wondering how other e-retailers are handing this change coming on January 1st. I have linked an article below on the new change that is coming on January 1st

Thanks in Advance
  --Lawrenceintegration

Cathy Wise

Dec 4, 2019, 1:22:31 PM12/4/19
to Lawrence Neibauer, Stone Edge User Group

Oh, wow. That is crazy – what if anything have you done?

Lawrence Neibauer

Dec 9, 2019, 4:58:24 PM12/9/19
to Stone Edge User Group
we have not done anything yet tp be perfectly honest, I was really trying to see if anyone else had done anything so I can pick their brain