EHub postage meter refill charge

jnn...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2023, 3:20:10 PM3/15/23
to Stone Edge User Group
I can't say I've been paying attention to my postage meter from Ehub to ship via USPS through SE, but I had to update my credit card info so decided to take a look. Since the beginning of the year, I've had 4 meter refills ($300 ea) and each one of those refills were immediately followed by a $9.00 "Meter Load" Debit from by account.

Doing some research on my account, looks like this started in Oct '22.  The first time this happened, it is listed as "Credit Card Fee" and a manual transaction.  All future instances just say meter load.   I just re-looked over the Metered Customer Agreement and Payment Auth Form and neither list this CC fee.  Am I the only one that missed this notice?

Eric Doh

Mar 16, 2023, 11:32:14 AM3/16/23
to Stone Edge User Group
The initial offering to fund the USPS account with a credit card was closed soon after it was offered so not many companies will have this same transaction fee from eHub. We can move the funding method to an ACH debit from your bank account which does not include a transaction fee. We can help get that updated to use ACH, just supply the account details on this page on our website - https://www.stoneedge.com/ship/.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! Er...@stoneedge.com

jnn...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2023, 11:52:31 AM3/16/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Eric,  Thank you for the response.  I can switch to ACH - no problem.  What about the insurance since that must still run through the credit card?  Will there be an additional fee with that?

Eric Doh

Mar 16, 2023, 11:55:34 AM3/16/23
to Stone Edge User Group
The insurance would still use the credit card for the fees and I am not aware of any additional fees for using the credit card for that service.

al...@martinstore.com

Mar 16, 2023, 11:55:57 AM3/16/23
to Stone Edge User Group
What is the link to view charges? I don't know that I've ever logged on or maybe just when I got setup a long time ago. I don't know what I'm being charged. I assumed it was just for the actual shipping costs.

John Frazar

Mar 16, 2023, 3:47:47 PM3/16/23
to al...@martinstore.com, Stone Edge User Group
Alan - you can view the charges within Stone Edge under “Shipment Billing History” in the shipping system.  If you’re on an earlier version of the 7.7 serious you may not see it there.  But it is in the current version.

Thanks!

John Frazar