Customer Service Tickets

Jamie Rexinger

Jun 25, 2021, 3:11:38 PM6/25/21
to Stone Edge User Group
I'm working with a company that uses SEOM (why I started with this group) and saw in the past members have ask for help finding other software and services their clients were looking for.

Mine is asking if I could offer any solutions to their customer services needs.  They have an Amazon, eBay and WalMart storefronts along with the regular emails from their site.  They are looking for a one-stop-shop to be able to log into vs each site on their own.

I recommended a program I've worked with in the past, but it is beyond their needs both in what it offered and its monthly cost.  Looking for any suggestions as an alternative - doing a quick search brought up a range of programs, prices and reviews.

John Frazar

Jun 25, 2021, 4:17:33 PM6/25/21
to Stone Edge User Group
I'm not sure what you're asking about when you say "They are looking for a one-stop-shop to be able to log into vs each site on their own. "  What are they looking for the software to do for them?