Bad Import when importing over 60 orders

mbdes...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2018, 9:35:53 PM10/7/18
to Stone Edge User Group

Lately when we import our orders to SE the import get stuck and turn to be a bad import when all the orders come in approved or wrong... we need to cancel the last import *(any ideas how to get this shortcut?) and start all over... any ideas?Michele

Dave Whitworth

Oct 7, 2018, 9:37:07 PM10/7/18
to mbdes...@gmail.com, Stone Edge User Group

There is a function to cancel the last import????

--Dave Whitworth

WE HAVE MOVED – PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECORDS!!!!

Solo Performance Specialties, LLC

SPS Promotional

3390 Tree Court Industrial Blvd

St. Louis, MO 63122

Dave Whitworth

Oct 8, 2018, 9:51:45 AM10/8/18
to Stone Edge User Group
The function is EraseOrders. First, backup your data file, because this is a very dangerous function to use - you can easily delete the wrong orders. Then, at the Stone Edge Main Menu, press control/g to open the Visual Basic window. In the Immediate Window (usually at the bottom of the Visual Basic window), type EraseOrders and press Enter on your keyboard. A form will appear where you can select a range of order number, or the orders from the last import. You can still cancel the operation at that time.

Hope that helps,

- Barney Stone
  BarneyStoneSoftware.com

Dave Whitworth

Oct 8, 2018, 9:54:08 AM10/8/18
to Stone Edge User Group

I should probably know this, but does this reset whatever the counter is for re-importing those same orders again?  I forget (or maybe never knew) what keys new vs old on imports.

--Dave Whitworth

Solo Performance Specialties, LLC

SPS Performance Garage

SPS Promotional