7.048 is released

John Frazar

Apr 2, 2019, 10:56:01 AM4/2/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Version 7.048 is now available for download on the Stone Edge download gateway. The following changes have been made since the last minor release:
  1. ENHANCEMENT New parameter PackingAllowShipUnpaidIfPO to allow packing orders with a balance due if paid by PO.
  2. ENHANCEMENT New parameter CASyncDiscontinuedIfQOH to allow synchronizing QOH for discontinued items to ChannelAdvisor if there is a QOH > 0.
  3. ENHANCEMENT New parameter RateShopDefaultBoxWeight used to set a default box weight during rate shopping.
  4. ENHANCEMENT Installer now allows for specific directory installation.
  5. FIXED Recompiled to allow it to work with Access 2010.
  6. FIXED ChannelAdvisor payment methods for Rakuten, Newegg, Jet, and Walmart now recognized as Generic.
  7. FIXED Unrelated checkboxes were visible when editing list of TaxJar Categories.
If you haven't upgraded in a while, here is a list of recent enhancements we've made.

New Features & Enhancements
  • New Integrations are available for several shopping carts and marketplaces including:
    • Google Express
    • Amazon:  Including FBA, Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM), and Seller Fulfilled Prime support
    • eBay (no need for SixBit anymore)
    • Shopify
    • Yahoo! (The legacy service has been enhanced and moved to modern servers for improved performance and reliability)
    • BigCommerce
    • Magento 2
    • WooCommerce (beta)
    • Support for Miva Merchant v9.0+ is Coming Soon!
  • TaxJar TaxCalc integration: Calculate sales tax in real-time from Manual Orders or when modifying an order at View Orders.
  • Enhanced Error Trapping and Reporting: Changes throughout Stone Edge improve the trapping, logging, and reporting of errors in certain run-time error circumstances.
  • Fill Backorders Enhancements: You can now selectively choose which SKUs and quantities to fill for backorders at the View Orders form.
  • Cart-based Email Suppression: Ability to prevent emails from being sent to customers based on shopping cart that the order came from.   This is helpful if your cart/marketplace sends email updates and you do not need Stone Edge to also send emails to customers.
  • SQL Archiving: Ability to backup and archive SQL databases for the Enterprise Edition.
  • NEW Braintree Integration added with support for Transaction Cloning:  A new integration supports the latest Braintree API. You can also now clone existing transactions to allow you to perform credit card functions against orders with expired tokens.  This has been built to accept "Auth", "Expired Auth", "Void", "Capture", and "Sale" transaction types.
  • Shopify Payment Gateway: Support for the Shopify Payment Gateway is now supported. The user interface in Stone Edge has been updated to allow you to select which items to refund.
  • Added the ability to create kits and edit kit component quantities to the Multi-record & Price Editor.
  • "Ship email" added as a search field on Order Filter.
  • Synchronize Alternate SKUs with ChannelAdvisor.
  • Import Alternate SKUs from text file.
  • Over 3 dozen bug fixes!
Upgrades are available to any one with a valid maintenance plan.  If you are not on a maintenance plan you can order one here.

Enjoy!

Bradley Williams

Apr 16, 2019, 1:53:52 PM4/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
I see a feature is
  • eBay (no need for SixBit anymore)
Where can I find specific instructions on how to set that up?
Program Version 7.048  27-Mar-2019

Thank you!

stonee...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 2:32:58 PM4/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Bradley,

I will send over information about integrating to eBay using the new method in a few moments.

Thank you,

Eric Doh

Strategic Account Executive

Stone Edge Technologies

er...@stoneedge.com

tel: +1-484-927-4811 | fax: +1-484-927-4805

www.stoneedge.com | User Forum - forum.stoneedge.com/index.php

Cale Reeder

Apr 16, 2019, 3:46:37 PM4/16/19
to stonee...@gmail.com, Stone Edge User Group
Eric,

Please send out to the group, as I'd like to see the documentation and I'm sure others would too.

Thanks,

Cale

Cale Reeder, President
Delutti, Inc. DBA CozyWinters.com
530-676-7160
530-676-7163 Fax

Corporate/Billing Address:
175 Sunflower Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87506

Warehouse Address:
CozyWinters.com
8256 Zionsville Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268

"When going after a goal, It's important to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey."
<><

Asim Khan

Apr 16, 2019, 3:58:32 PM4/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hello Everyone,

For any of you Miva users out there, does anyone successfully have PayPal AND Amazon Pay transactions coming into Stone Edge properly?  Even with the latest StoneEdge/Miva script file, only PayPal is coming in correctly. Amazon Pay comes in like this:

image.png

This leads to an accounting mess on our end because we can't reconcile the Amazon Pay transactions properly.  I've been conversing with a Stone Edge guy, and it doesn't seem like this is a priority to get resolved.

Thanks,

Asim Khan

stonee...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 4:06:38 PM4/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Cale,

The document is an instruction document that I sent over to Bradley and fee structure for this integration. The document outlines the steps needed to provide us with your eBay credentials to start the process of setting up the eBay integration with Stone Edge. Once we set up an account in the import server, additional information will be provided to connect Stone Edge to import your orders to be processed and fulfilled locally. So the document in question is really nothing more than a "how to" process to authorize the connection to your eBay account.

The eBay integration will import orders, sync inventory levels and send the order status back from Stone Edge.

Mary Crowder

Apr 16, 2019, 4:30:00 PM4/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Could you send the documentation over to me also?  I would be interested in getting rid of SixBit and doing everything directly through Stone Edge
Mary

Cale Reeder

Apr 17, 2019, 3:00:34 AM4/17/19
to Asim Khan, John Frazar, Stone Edge User Group
It's something that needs to be updated in the StoneEdge import module on your website, plus a few manual tweaks in StoneEdge settings. What web platform are you on? We had to hire a developer to update our's, which still doesn't completely work, but at least we know what payment method the customer is using.

Hey John Frazer: MANY of us are using Amazon Pay. It's not going away. What is the plan to better integrate Amazon Pay into StoneEdge?

Cale

Cale Reeder
530-676-7160

stonee...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 8:56:48 AM4/17/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Mary,

Will send that over to you shortly.

Eddie Khanbeigi

May 9, 2019, 3:17:32 PM5/9/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi John,

Any timetable on when Miva 9.xx support will be live?  We just finished our site upgrade and would love it if some of the new features in Miva 9 could flow more easily into OM... we're champing at the bit to upgrade our current OM experience!

Thank you,
Eddie Khanbeigi
COO & General Counsel
Kiyonna Clothing

John Frazar

May 21, 2019, 1:59:42 PM5/21/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Eddie, we are going though certification with Miva now, and should have it available in about a week.