End of year Tax Compliance offer from Avalara

michael Foster

Dec 4, 2018, 10:56:02 AM12/4/18
to Stone Edge User Group
Good Day!

If I have not had the opportunity to speak with you allow me to introduce myself. I am Mike Foster the Partner Development Manager here at Avalara ( www.avalara.com). We are the tax compliance partner with a certified integration for Stone Edge to manage tax compliance strategy. Many of you I have had the privilege of meeting in person or on the phone to discuss your tax compliance strategy in the wake of the changes to your economic nexus. I realize that cost has been a huge factor and a difficult to really overcome for you. I have heard your feedback and thus have been given permission to offer CONSIDERABLE end of the year incentives to you as Stone Edge customers. If we spoke previously, let us revisit where we ended and discuss what we can do. If we haven't spoken and are simply interested, I am readily available to converse. My calendar will fill up quickly so please reach out so we can get some things scheduled. I simply want to make sure you understand your requirements and what we can do to assist.

Kind regards,
Michael Foster
Avalara Partner Development Manager