USPS "insufficient meter funds"

Shaul Dover

Oct 19, 2022, 9:12:19 AM10/19/22
to Stone Edge User Group
Keep getting "insufficient meter funds" error when I try to process shipment within the OM system.
Shaul.

Cale Reeder

Oct 19, 2022, 12:22:13 PM10/19/22
to Shaul Dover, Stone Edge User Group
Shaul,

This happened to us last week. We had to update our bank account number and routing number with StoneEdge and they were able to get it working again.

For some reason, although our original data had not changed, something at StoneEdge did and had to be redone.

Contact Eric Doh at StoneEdge and he can send you a link to update your information... er...@stoneedge.com

Hope that helps!

Cale