StoneEdge 7.7 shipping setup - printer tray drop-down does not populate

Bonitas International

Nov 3, 2022, 3:22:12 PM11/3/22
to Stone Edge User Group
On our 7.732 version of StoneEdge, in the Shipping Setup -> Hardware screen, the 'Printer Tray' drop-down is empty for all of our printers and we are unable to print a test label. This is our first time attempting to use the new printing system or this version. We are running Access 2021 on Windows 10. Does anyone have any experience with this issue or ideas on how to resolve?

Travis

Nov 3, 2022, 3:36:45 PM11/3/22
to Stone Edge User Group
Hi Guys,
I suggest trying StoneEdge support first if they are available, they will have a quick fix.
If they aren't available or you need super fast help, contact Technology CoPilot, they are always around and can help get you fixed up quickly. Let me know if you're still stuck after reaching out them and I'll take a look.

Sean Lawson

Nov 3, 2022, 3:44:59 PM11/3/22
to Travis, Stone Edge User Group
In order to access the printers you MAY need to reopen stoneedge and run as administrator. I’ve seen that correct many problems (mostly install files ) may work?

Do you have an opportunity where I can earn more of your business? Please let me know!

Sean Lawson, President

https://www.thepublicsafetystore.com
The Public Safety Store, LLC
2009 Family Cir Ste 3