Order Import problem

Michael Monson

Mar 16, 2019, 1:22:26 PM3/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hello,

We are having a problem importing orders.
Using Stoneedge API call for importing from Magento 2 import into Stoneedge

I believe the problem has to do with the sourceorderId field in Orders table.    Due to an error an error a sourceoderid of 57447 was entered..  It should have been 507447.
Because it is treated as text the 57447 is greater than current Magento order Id's.  I think that is the reason new orders are not being downloaded.
I changed the offending entry in the SQL table Orders.  But still can not get new orders to download.  Is there another place where this value is stored that I can change?
Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Michael Monson

Barney Stone

Mar 16, 2019, 2:29:21 PM3/16/19
to Stone Edge User Group
There are probably other orders with problem SourceOrderIDs. If you know how to create a query, make one with this SQL:

SELECT SourceOrderID,OrderNumber FROM OrdersQuery WHERE CartID=1 ORDER BY Format(SourceOrderID, '0000000000') DESC

Set the CartID= number to the cart ID of your Magento shopping cart. Run the query. The first order(s) should show you the problems, if any. That's the one that Stone Edge is using to request new orders from your cart.

Hope that helps,

- Barney Stone