Shipping Demo

John Frazar

Jan 28, 2019, 4:39:55 PM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Folks,

We've put together a quick video of the new shipping functionality in Stone Edge.  This does not cover packing (it is in the program, we just didn't record a demo of it yet), or setup/configuration, but it does give you an idea of what's available.

Feel free to watch and if anyone would like to get setup to us this, please reach out and let us know.

Enjoy!

John Frazar

Brandi D'Aquin

Jan 28, 2019, 5:07:35 PM1/28/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Is there an ability to do multi package shipments for one order?

Thanks
Brandi D'Aquin
Coralvue

p o

Jan 28, 2019, 5:08:57 PM1/28/19
to John Frazar, Stone Edge User Group
Hello,

We have tons of items that ship in more than one box? Is this supported?

Purchasing Department

360 Industrial Loop

Staten Island NY 10309

Tel. (866)415-4837 Ext. (1120)

Fax. (718)317-6265

www.WeGotLites.com

John Frazar

Jan 30, 2019, 8:16:05 PM1/30/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Yes there is the ability to do multi package shipments for one order.

John Frazar

Moe

Jan 30, 2019, 8:38:56 PM1/30/19
to Stone Edge User Group

Does this new shipping module work with multi order processor? rate shop and all?

Almost all of our packages are processed through multi-order processor.

Thanks,
Moe

Jim Nafus

Jan 30, 2019, 10:48:50 PM1/30/19
to Stone Edge User Group
John,

Does the new shipping system have the packing component yet?

Marc

Jan 31, 2019, 8:07:57 AM1/31/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Is the system able to print USPS scan sheets and/or shipping manifests for the other carriers?

John Frazar

Jan 31, 2019, 8:27:08 AM1/31/19
to Jim Nafus, Stone Edge User Group
Yes, the Packing functionality is in there.  It was not included in the demo, but I hope to have another video as time allows that demos the packing capabilities as well as setup and configuration.

Also not shown in the video below is any interaction with hardware, so let me tell you about it. The system supports barcode scanners, so you can scan the barcode on an invoice/packing slip and bring up an order.  When you go to ship, if you do not want to use the weights from the order or inventory table or you can have it read the weight from your scale prior to requesting a label from the carrier.

As for hardware, we support Eltron/Zebra 4x6 thermal label printers, the same list of shipping scales that we supported from previous versions, and any barcode scanner which allows you to program a prefix and suffix.

If the shipment is international, the software will print out any required customs forms as well.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 10:48 PM Jim Nafus <jnn...@gmail.com> wrote:
John,

Does the new shipping system have the packing component yet?

Jim Nafus

Feb 19, 2019, 2:50:53 PM2/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
How can we get into the new shipping system?

John Frazar

Feb 19, 2019, 3:37:00 PM2/19/19
to Stone Edge User Group
To sign up for the shipping system, you need to first fill out the Shipping Sign up form attached.  This will be used to establish your postage meter and link your UPS and FedEx accounts (if you desire).  Send the completed application directly to me at jo...@stoneedge.com and I can get that setup.  Once your account is established you can download and install the beta version that has the shipping system (Currently v7.619).

Thanks,

John Frazar
StoneEdgeShippingSignup.pdf

Jamie Hale

Mar 5, 2019, 8:37:58 AM3/5/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Yes! More video demos please! Training has always been a challenge with the Knowledgebase, so I would love to see more of these. Hoping to see the Packing demo soon. Thank you!

Moe

Jun 5, 2019, 6:43:28 PM6/5/19
to Stone Edge User Group

Hello,

We are considering to upgrade to the SOEM version with the the new integrated shipping rate shop.

Message has been deleted