getting images to show up on PO pdf email attachment?

Michael Griggs

Jul 6, 2019, 11:43:15 AM7/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Hello,
We are trying to add our logo to our po pdf that gets sent to vendors by email.
I copied and edited the report to my liking and i added the image which shows up in the design view but for some reason it's not showing up in the po pdf that gets sent to the vendor.
Does the order manager pdf writer om2pdf allow images to be shown on the po pdf?  do i need to adjust a setting somewhere to make that happen?

Thanks
Michael

Michael Griggs

Jul 6, 2019, 1:32:42 PM7/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
Try setting the image visibility to "yes" instead of "no".

Michael Griggs

Jul 6, 2019, 1:34:48 PM7/6/19
to Stone Edge User Group
setting the visibility to "yes" totally worked!
when i added the element the default was set to "no" and i checked every other setting before double checking that one