Getting rid of "Senders Copy" when printing International Postage

Mary Crowder

Sep 2, 2018, 12:07:09 PM9/2/18
to Stone Edge User Group

I asked this a few years and received a wonderful answer which solved the problem, but I just downloaded the latest version so the problem is happening again and I can't find the original thread anymore since this was moved over to Google Groups.

When printing out International postage I receive a second "senders copy" which I just end up throwing away.  How do I get the program to stop doing that so I'm not wasting labels?  All I remember is that I had to go into access (which I don't even remember how to do anymore) and under something change a Y to a N
Anyone remember how to do it (and how to pull up Access?)

John Frazar

Sep 5, 2018, 1:03:10 PM9/5/18
to Stone Edge User Group
Mary - is it the shipping label that you are getting a second copy of?  Or is it a packing slip or invoice?  If it's the former, can you tell us what system you are using to print shipping labels?  Endicia, ShipRush, etc.?

Thanks,

John Frazar

Total Fitness DVDs

Sep 5, 2018, 1:08:12 PM9/5/18
to m...@johnfrazar.com, ston...@googlegroups.com
It's the shipping label - we use Endicia.  It prints out the regular first class mail international postage label and then right after it there's another copy that looks identical but says "senders copy" on the bottom of it.
I think if you can guide me through how to pull up access I can search for senders copy in there - I've done it a few times before, I just don't remember how and the thread I had bookmarked in the forum that said how to do it is gone (I used to be fitnessdvds on the old forum if that helps and you still have access to the old forum)
Mary

Jim Nafus

Sep 5, 2018, 3:06:36 PM9/5/18
to Stone Edge User Group
Not sure if this is exactly the same (I don't ever recall seeing a second "sender copy", but I thought for a while you could turn off the original senders copy label, but that is not the case now.  I do see in Dazzle under the Customs Information tab a checkbox for "Print Senders Copy", but it always prints that copy regardless of what you have there.  Sounds like there needs to be something sent from OM to Dazzle.

Keith McGovern

Sep 6, 2018, 9:08:15 AM9/6/18
to Total Fitness DVDs, m...@johnfrazar.com, ston...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing great and enjoyed the summer.

My company provides a trackable domestic, Canadian and International parcel service for less than the integrators and even the USPS in many cases.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional information.

We have already integrated with Stone Edge, so it should not be difficult to move this forward.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Keith McGovern

Global Delivery Network

PO Box 1308