Email sending issue

jnn...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2023, 3:34:19 PM9/25/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Since upgrading to the latest version of OM, we get sporadic errors trying to send emails from within OM, but only certain email templates, it seams.

The error says "Sorry, but OM couldn't send your email message..."  Status code: 0, Details: Failed.

That's it.
Right now, it is occuring with our credit slip email, but I could immediately send, say, the order confirmation email to the same customer so it is not an email address or OM sending emails (like an SMTP server) problem.

Any thoughts on how to remedy this?

jnn...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2023, 3:37:32 PM9/25/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Quick Update - tried the same message but from the Email this Customer button and message worked so this looks like there may be an issue launching the send email form from issuing a credit.