Barcode printing issue...

Cale Reeder

Sep 20, 2023, 7:10:09 PM9/20/23
to Stone Edge User Group
Hey All,

We recently moved our Zebra LP2844 Barcode label printer to a different PC and now everytime we print a barcode label, the printer spits out the barcodes, plus one blank. We have to then open up the printer to spool that extra blank label back into the printer.

Has anyone else had and solved this issue?

Much appreciated!

Cale

--

Cale Reeder

"When going after a goal, It's important to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey."
<><

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Delutti Inc. and are for the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose. Any improper use or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or destroy all transmitted information.

Farrukh Rehman

Sep 20, 2023, 7:45:16 PM9/20/23
to Cale Reeder, Stone Edge User Group
Hi Cale,

Please check the page margins. Top, bottom, left  and right all should be as per previous machine. Please confirm if this fixes the issue.

Kind regards,
Farrukh Rehman
CEO Intelligent Software Solutions
Former SE Integration Technician