Dazzle stopped returning Tracking back to StoneEdge

Ron H NY

Oct 1, 2018, 1:51:10 PM10/1/18
to Stone Edge User Group

Hi

We use Dazzle Batch and it normally returns the tracking back to Stoneedge.

Occasionally it displays the message "Dazzle return file not found - you probably canceled the print operation!" and it stops returning the tracking.

In the past, I have been able to fix the issue by means of one of the following:

1) Archive Dazzle's ship log

2) Delete the file C:\Temp\TempOM2Dazzle.xml

3) Recompile Stoneedge using "OM Compiler.mdb"

4) reboot

But none of these work anymore!

We are using OM V7.022 / Dazzle V18.1.10

Does anyone know of the real cause and potential fix for this issue?

Thanks