Download Gateway

jnn...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 10:10:33 AM4/14/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Has the gateway changed?  I have a current support subscription w/ SE, but when I check to see if there's a new version of the software, it brings me to http://www.stoneedge.net/downloads/authenticate.asp and there are no versions even listed on the page - I just see the Stone Edge Download Gateway header followed by the footer (copyright info).
Message has been deleted

John Frazar

Apr 14, 2021, 1:01:24 PM4/14/21
to Stone Edge User Group
It works.  Perhaps your Maintenance Contract expired or your credit card is declined?  Reach out to sa...@stoneedge.com with your company name and contact info and they can try to figure out what's going on.

jnn...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 1:06:51 PM4/14/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Seems to be working now.  Odd.

Just confirming, latest release is 7.721?

John Frazar

Apr 14, 2021, 1:28:27 PM4/14/21
to Stone Edge User Group
Correct.

Mark Sherco

Jul 17, 2021, 2:28:05 PM7/17/21
to Stone Edge User Group
I'm finding the same thing on the gateway for the last week. No listing just header.  We also should be current.