Re: (SBD News) Digest for stonebridgedrivers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Brown

Apr 1, 2024, 2:49:19 PMApr 1
to stonebrid...@googlegroups.com
I have never heard a good word for the special events like this years MGA event.
Have you ever experienced one of these events?
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2024, at 12:04 PM, stonebrid...@googlegroups.com wrote:

ma...@twcny.rr.com: Mar 31 07:51PM

Casey,Many of us have planned automotive events, we know how much
time, effort, and planning these things take. The average participant
has a great time however does not understand the importance of proper
planning. Thanks to you and all your crew for what you have been doing
for many many years.Mike

StoneBridgeDrivers"