So many connections?

Dadvanced

Jun 3, 2021, 5:35:43 AM6/3/21
to stomp-spec
Hi!

I implemented the Stomp library on my enterprise proyect and de logger of our server is sending us this threads:

stompSubProtocol[processed CONNECT(106)-CONNECTED(106)-DISCONNECT(0)].stompBrokerRelay[null],inboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 948], outboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 429], sockJsScheduler[pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 7, completed tasks = 26132]

Is this a normal thread? the current connection for websocket session is 5...

Thanks!