STOMP client library list on Github

mjustin

Mar 21, 2014, 11:01:15 AM3/21/14
to stomp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

is the page http://stomp.github.io/implementations.html open for commercial client libraries? I am the author of five Delphi and Free Pascal STOMP 1.0/1.1/1.2 client libraries, titled "Habari Client libraries", compatible with Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0, Apollo 1.7, HornetQ 2.4.0, Open Message Queue 5 and RabbitMQ 3.2. Home page is http://www.habarisoft.com/
Many thanks,
Michael Justin

Hiram Chirino

Mar 21, 2014, 11:12:43 AM3/21/14
to stomp-spec
Yes it's open for all STOMP implementations, commercial or open source.
> --

Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
hchi...@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com