Stolen Specialized Stumpjumper 29

Parth D

Sep 8, 2020, 4:05:08 PM9/8/20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Stolen in Marin County (San Rafael) on 9/3/20.
IMG_5080.jpg

Louis Clark

May 20, 2024, 12:30:25 PMMay 20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hey man what size? saw a similar bike in Oakland recently. Email me!

Louis Clark

May 20, 2024, 12:30:27 PMMay 20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Does anyone know hot to contact the OP ^ ? I think I found their bike

Kent Lewandowski

May 20, 2024, 12:48:30 PMMay 20
to Louis Clark, Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Oakland Police Emergency 510-777-3211 (if you want rapid response)
Non Emergency 510-777-3333

Charlie Gorichanaz

May 20, 2024, 3:22:26 PMMay 20
to Louis Clark, spami...@gmail.com, Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hey Louis, you're referring to the original post from 2020-09-08? I don't think I was in this group at that time, so I don't have his email address in my inbox, but logging into the Web UI via the link at the bottom of each message, there is then a "Reply To Author" link. I am not certain it works because it shows "Parth D <unknown>" when I click that. But might be worth a try, otherwise the group owner Jenny spami...@gmail.com may be able to see member emails.
Charlie

On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 9:30 AM Louis Clark <lnc.hi...@gmail.com> wrote:

plattyjo

May 20, 2024, 4:07:28 PMMay 20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Thanks for your message, Charlie! I sent the email to Louis (if you didn't receive it, let me know!)

Cheers,
Jenny