Teal LeMond Tourmalet ~1990 [Stolen 20220713]

Dennis Thomas

Jul 14, 2022, 2:06:33 AM7/14/22
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Stolen: Teal bike with writing LEMOND in teal over a white background. There is a cable bike lock wound over the crossbar and through the drink holder. There is a plastic disc in the middle of the rear wheel. 1/5th of the disc is missing. There is a small bag under the seat which extends exactly to the back end of the seat.There are two face masks attached to the seat stem with a white twist-tie: one KN95 and one surgical mask. The bike has a red USB-rechargeable light attached to the back of the seat stem. That light is facing backwards and is capable of flashing. It has a white USB-rechargeable light attached to the front of the handlebar stem. That light is facing forwards and is also capable of flashing. The lights are attached with rubber straps.

The bike looks similar to the picture below [https://is.gd/3MW7VA].

LeMond Tourmalet s-l1600.jpeg

This bike means a lot to my relationship to the person who is closest to me. Please help me get my bike back.

Thanks to everyone who helps in any way 🙏