Bike stolen in Oakland (Telegraph & 57th)

Gabriela Zayas del Rio

Aug 31, 2023, 1:09:18 PM8/31/23
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hello all!

I’m at a loss for options and just trying to put the word out there as much as possible: My bike got stolen in Oakland at Telegraph and 57th between the night of 8/30 and the morning of 8/31. It's a gray Schwinn bike with red handlebars. It was double locked so imagining that they might’ve driven off with it because the back wheel was locked with the frame using an abus lock.

Leaving a picture here in case anyone spots it! This is my main mode of transportation and I invested a lot in making it better, so just doing everything I can to see if I can be reunited with her!
IMG_8111.jpg